THE TIMESHARE TASK FORCE
The Timeshare Task Force is coordinated and managed by KwikChex. This website is a crucial element of the services that KwikChex provides within the Timeshare Task Force initiative.
In June 2019, KwikChex was presented with a CTSI Hero Award for its continuous work and passionate commitment on behalf of consumers, particularly around timeshare scams.
CHECKING AND DECISION-MAKING
Advice and resources to carry out checks on businesses and products prior to making any payments or entering into contracts. It includes considerations regarding buying timeshare and related products/services, as well as questionnaires that can be submitted to businesses.
PAID & CONCERNED
Advice on what steps to take if you have paid monies/entered into a contract and are concerned that there may be dishonest, fraudulent or incompetent practices with possible breaches of contract or failures to carry out work as described/promised.
The purpose of The Timeshare Business Check website is to verify information regarding businesses operating within, or associated with the European timeshare sector, including
Timeshare consumer organisations
Businesses selling leisure/lifestyle credit schemes
- What a difference after speaking to June. She made me feel so much calmer and more in control of my situation, after the previous months of the persistent telephone calls I had been receiving which eventually wore me down and I ended up being caught up in a scam to get out of my timeshare. June knew what she was talking about, pointed me in the right direction, I really can’t thank her enough.
- Excellent service from start to end from Chris and his team
- From start to finish we received amazing support which was efficient, reliable and got us the result we needed. Can’t speak too highly of KwikChex
- After nearly becoming entangled with a couple of companies offering to help us leave our timeshare contract, I found help in the form of KwikChex. June Payne gave me some excellent advice, to approach the company to find out the procedure for surrendering the timeshare. After a few emails it has become clear that is possible, which is a great relief. Thank you KwikChex!
- I spoke to June who fully appreciated the problem in our dealings with a timeshare exit scam in Tenerife. Her advice was invaluable, enabling us to cancel the contract with them and recover our deposit.
- My first contact was with June who was exceptionally patient and understanding about my case, even offering to stay late to wait for me to send more details. Chris Emmins really helped to put my mind at rest during what had been a very stressful time and I am so grateful for all the help and information given. i would not hesitate to recommend KwickChex to anyone.
- I would like to thank you for guiding me and helping get a resolution to my query which really made a big difference in the outcome, Your expert service, prompt action and punctual response , would recommend your great service.
- At all stages it was excellent June Payne was exceptionally helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her
- June was extremely pleasant and helpful. Her manner was also professional and efficient. She saved me money which was also a bonus mark!
Altogether a hassle free and successful conclusion.
- My wife and I were very impressed by the clarity, thoroughness and speed of the service we received from KwikChex.
Their advice and guidance eventually led to a full refund using Section 75 along with a £50 payment for inconvenience. KwikChex did not ask for or receive any money from us for their assistance.
Other third parties had requested 40% to 60% commission fees (albeit in a no win/no fee scenario).
- The level of service overall was excellent. The amount of supporting material was extremely helpful as was the encouragement to not give up. The level of information allowed me to identify and avoid the “Rogue” companies which are still preying on us, unfortunate victims.
The friendly and supportive attitude of Mr Chris Emmins gave I am grateful for.
- Absolutely brilliant service. Always returned emails and happy to answer any questions I had. So grateful I found them as they gave me so much help and support. Highly recommend them. Thank you so very much for everything you have done to help me 🙂
The Timeshare Task Force is coordinated and managed by KwikChex. In June 2019, the work being carried out was recognised when KwikChex was presented with a CTSI Hero Award for its continuous work and passionate commitment on behalf of consumers, particularly around timeshare scams.