The purpose of The Timeshare Business Check website is to verify information regarding businesses operating within, or associated with the European timeshare sector, including
Timeshare consumer organisations
Businesses selling leisure/lifestyle credit schemes
Our clients us
- At all stages it was excellent June Payne was exceptionally helpful and nothing was too much trouble for her
- June was extremely pleasant and helpful. Her manner was also professional and efficient. She saved me money which was also a bonus mark!
Altogether a hassle free and successful conclusion.
- My wife and I were very impressed by the clarity, thoroughness and speed of the service we received from KwikChex.
Their advice and guidance eventually led to a full refund using Section 75 along with a £50 payment for inconvenience. KwikChex did not ask for or receive any money from us for their assistance.
Other third parties had requested 40% to 60% commission fees (albeit in a no win/no fee scenario).
- The level of service overall was excellent. The amount of supporting material was extremely helpful as was the encouragement to not give up. The level of information allowed me to identify and avoid the “Rogue” companies which are still preying on us, unfortunate victims.
The friendly and supportive attitude of Mr Chris Emmins gave I am grateful for.
- Absolutely brilliant service. Always returned emails and happy to answer any questions I had. So grateful I found them as they gave me so much help and support. Highly recommend them. Thank you so very much for everything you have done to help me 🙂
The Timeshare Task Force is coordinated and managed by KwikChex. In June 2019, the work being carried out was recognised when KwikChex was presented with a CTSI Her Award for its continuous work and passionate commitment on behalf of consumers, particularly around timeshare scams.