Consumers have contacted KwikChex with concerns about Timeshare Termination Team Truro.
The concerns centre on the following issues.
1. Fees are being demanded for contract termination which have not been legally substantiated. Checks by consumers found that the contracts were still said to be in force.
2. The business states that it is pursuing Section 75 claims (under the Consumer Credit Act), but it is not regulated to do so.
3. On the Timeshare Termination Team website, it states “Our mission started in 2014”, implying that it has been active since that date – but the company was only incorporated in November 2019.
4. Purported client reviews on its website date back to 2015 – 4 years before the business was incorporated.
5. The website states “Timeshare Termination Team is a trading style of Exit My Timeshare Group.” which is not a registered company and fails to provide the actual incorporated name and number.